Okay, I’m back!
This is the continuation of the interview I had with Dr. Sarah Duvall that I sent out a couple of days ago. If you missed the first part of the interview, you can check it here.
In this second part of the interview, Dr. Sarah Duvall goes through the most common postpartum health problems of women.
Interview with Dr. Sarah Duvall: 2 Exercise Tips To Safely Manage Pelvic Floor Dysfunction and Diastasis
CLICK HERE to watch the YouTube video interview.
In the interview above, you will discover:
- 4 Factors that Affect Pelvic Floor Disorder
- How is pelvic floor dysfunction treated?
- 3 Ways to Heal Diastasis Recti
- 2 Exercise Tips To Safely Manage Pelvic Floor Dysfunction and Diastasis
I hope you enjoyed the interview.
If you missed the 1st part of the interview, you can check it here.
If you are looking for more exercises that help strengthen your core, tighten your abs, slim your waist and flatten your stomach while keeping yourself injury free, then check out the Invincible Core program here:
If you know someone who would be great to interview, please do email.
Or if you have an injury story or something that would benefit health and fitness professionals, please contact me.
Rick Kaselj, MS
Here’s a list of interviews that might interest you:
- The #1 Flat Butt Fix
- The #1 Worst Exercise That Ages You Faster
- 5 MISTAKES People Make When Dealing With Foot Pain