I am coming to you from San Diego…
It was great to be outside having lunch with Mike Whitfield, Shawna Kaminski and James Gaida.
With what I got for you today, I have another interesting interview about developing mental toughness.
With me is Mike Gillette who is a record-breaking motivational strongman. His notable skill and strength was documented by Guinness World Records and Ripley’s Believe it or Not.
Watch the interview below and get to know the 3 Tips to Sharpen Your Mind and Strengthen Your Body.
Rick Kaselj, MS
3 Tips to Sharpen Your Mind and Strengthen Your Body with Mike Gillette – Part 1
CLICK HERE to watch the YouTube video interview.
In the interview above, you will discover:
- Who is Mike Gillette?
- Where does his strength come from?
- How can you gain strength by overcoming obstacles?
- What are some mind set issues that lead to mental and physical weaknesses?
- Helpful tips and tricks about mind conditioning when it comes to overcoming pain and strength training
- His approach on how to effectively sharpen the mind
- How much time you need to sharpen your mind to become a stronger you?
I hope you enjoyed the interview.
If you would like more information on Mike Gillette, you can visit him at MikeGillette.com.
If you know of someone that would be great to interview, please do email.
Or if you have an injury story or something that would benefit health and fitness professionals, please contact me.
If you are looking for a program that can help you develop mental toughness and achieve peak performance, then check out the Psychology of Strength program here:
Take care and have a great day.
Rick Kaselj, MS
P.S. – If you enjoyed the interview above, make sure to check out the second part of the interview, here.