Hey, I forgot to thank everyone about this…
Last November, I had my famous Black Friday Sale and a great number of you supported it. The support I got exceeded my expectations as you were all able to raise over $1,000. The money raised was put towards the toys that we gave to the local families in need. Thus, I wanted to express my sincere gratitude for the immeasurable amount of support. You guys were able to help numerous of families in Kelowna.
And yes, the two kids in the photo are my very cute and mischievous sons. You can see Caleb on the left and Cole on the right.
Today, I will share the second part of the interview I had with Nisan Trotter as he shared some tips and tricks on how to cope up with the stress of injury. If you missed the 1st part of the interview, you can check it here.
Interview with Nisan Trotter: 6 Tips To Cope with the Stress of Injury
CLICK HERE to watch the YouTube video interview.
In the interview above, you will discover:
- 3 ways to overcome fear after injury
- The best approach to beat perfectionism and fear of failure
- 6 Tips To Cope with the Stress of Injury
- The role of motivation in injury rehabilitation
- How to use your injury as motivation to return stronger than ever
I hope you enjoyed the interview.
If you missed the 1st part of the interview, you can check it here.
If you want to discover the nature’s secret remedies for healing and fat burning, then check out the Best Foods That Rapidly Slim & Heal In 7 Days program here:
If you know someone who would be great to interview, please do email.
Or if you have an injury story or something that would benefit health and fitness professionals, please contact me.
Rick Kaselj, MS
Here’s a list of interviews that might interest you:
- 3 Habits of Highly Fit People
- The #1 Worst Exercise That Ages You Faster
- 2 Essential Nutritional Needs that Anyone Over 50 Should Take