Continuing on with the ice hockey theme.
I know this will help others in addition to ice hockey players.
It is an interview with Maria Mountain on hip pain and pinching in ice hockey goalies, but I feel it applies to all people with hip pain and pinching.
Have a look or listen.
What to Do About Hip Pain and Hip Pinching In Ice Hockey Goalies?
Specifically, here is what Maria covers when it comes to Goalies with Hip Pain and Pinching:
- A screen to use to see if you need to get your hip(s) looked at
- Why hip pinching in the hip should not be ignored
- Two reasons why you may have hip pinching
- The person you should see if you have hip pinching
- If you are doing squats, what stance you need to take if you have hip pinching
- Pinching could be caused by your boney anatomy or tightness in the structures in your hip joint
Before I go – here is another quick interview that I did with Maria on a common hockey goalie training mistake a few months back.
Common Hockey Goalie Training Mistake
That’s it for today – I hope you enjoyed it.
Talk to you soon.
Rick Kaselj, MS
P.S. – If you want more hockey training and injury stuff.
Here are other blog posts on hockey and hockey injuries:
P.P.S. – If you are a goalie and would like to check out Maria’s goalie training program, you can find it by CLICKING HERE: