I was at the coffee shop and I came across at this sign that really cracked me up.
Today, I will be sharing the continuation of the interview I shared yesterday with Dawn Sylvester. In this second part of the interview, Dawn talked about the myth around the afterburn effect.
Interview with Dawn Sylvester: The Truth And Myths About The Afterburn Effect
CLICK HERE to watch the YouTube video interview.
In the interview above, you will discover:
- How do oxygen intake levels affect the body’s fat burning potential
- How can hormones aid in weight loss
- Can stress cause weight gain?
- The Truth And Myths About The Afterburn Effect
- 2 Ways to Turn Negativity Into Positivity
I hope you enjoyed the interview. If you missed the first part of the interview, you can check it here.
If you know someone who would be great to interview, please do email.
Or if you have an injury story or something that would benefit health and fitness professionals, please contact me.
Rick Kaselj, MS
Here’s a list of interviews that might interest you:
- 3 Habits of Highly Fit People
- The #1 Worst Exercise That Ages You Faster
- How To Be Physically Tough By Cultivating Mental Toughness