It is the time of the year when we all are surrounded by Christmas treats.
Today, I got a great interview on what to do when you are surrounded by Christmas treats and you think you have no way out. Here’s what you can do about it:
Tips to Surviving the Holiday Sugar Crash with Catherine Gordon (Part 1)
CLICK HERE to watch the YouTube video interview.
In the above interview, you will discover:
- How to manage sugar consumption during the holidays
- What are the WORST holiday treats?
- Why do we have to either eliminate or be cognizant of how much sugar we consume?
- Understanding how sugar affects the appetite and the brain
- Strategy for blood sugar control
I hope you enjoyed the interview.
That was part 1. I will be back with part 2, tomorrow.
Watch out for it.
To learn more about Catherine Gordon’s Sugar Free Diet, click here:
If you know someone that would be great to interview, please do email.
Or if you have an injury story or something that would benefit health and fitness professionals, please contact me.
Take care and have a great day.
Rick Kaselj, MS