Hey, I hope you have some great stuff planned for this weekend.
Today, I have two things to share with you. First, I’ve been putting up some quick videos on my Facebook fan page. The latest one was the 4 Exercises to Do From Your Office Chair.
You can check it out HERE.
I’ll also share an interview I had with Nisan Trotter, as we talked about mindset and injury.
CLICK HERE to watch the YouTube video interview.
In the interview above, you will discover:
- Who is Nisan Trotter?
- The difference between the “fixed” mindset and the “growth” mindset
- How being injured affects mental health
- #1 reason why positive mindset help overcome an injury faster
- How to get your mindset right when injury sets you back
I hope you enjoyed the interview.
If you know someone who would be great to interview, please contact us via one of these methods.
If you have an injury story or something that would benefit health and fitness professionals, please contact me.
Rick Kaselj, MS
Here’s a list of interviews that might interest you:
- 3 Habits of Highly Fit People
- The #1 Worst Exercise That Ages You Faster
- 2 Essential Nutritional Needs that Anyone Over 50 Should Take
If you want to discover nature’s secret remedies for healing and fat burning, then click here to check out the Best Foods That Rapidly Slim & Heal In 7 Days program.