OK, I’m back.
This is the continuation of the interview I had with Dr. Sarah Duvall. If you missed the first part of the interview, you can check it here.
In this second part of the interview, Dr. Duvall goes through the most common postpartum health problems in women.
CLICK HERE to watch the YouTube video interview.
In the interview above, you will discover:
- 4 factors that affect pelvic floor disorder
- How is pelvic floor dysfunction treated?
- 3 ways to heal diastasis recti
- 2 exercise tips to manage pelvic floor dysfunction and diastasis safely
I hope you enjoyed the interview!
Here’s a list of interviews that might interest you:
- The #1 Flat Butt Fix
- The #1 Worst Exercise That Ages You Faster
- 5 Mistakes People Make When Dealing With Foot Pain
Rick Kaselj, MS
If you are looking for more exercises that help strengthen your core, tighten your abs, slim your waist and flatten your stomach while keeping yourself injury-free, then click here to check out the Invincible Core program.