I am at a conference in Dallas. It is really nice to be here!
It is amazing to be in North America with 28 degrees celsius temperature in February. In Canada, it is around zero degrees celsius and we still have about a foot of snow. But, I will be heading back home tomorrow.
Today, I will share the continuation of the interview I had with Dr. Katie Harney. In this second part of the interview, she shares the three common mistakes that cause weight loss to plateau.
Interview with Dr. Katie Harney: 3 Mistakes That Cause Your Weight Loss to Plateau
CLICK HERE to watch the YouTube video interview.
In the interview above, you will discover:
- 3 Mistakes That Cause Your Weight Loss to Plateau
- What is Physical Homeostasis?
- Why Homeostasis Prevents Weight Loss
- What is the Curve–Ball Effect Program?
- The Best Way to Keep Weight Off
- Common Hidden Causes of Weight Gain
- Eating Habits That Sabotage Your Weight Loss Goals
I hope you enjoyed the interview. If you missed the first part of the interview, you can check it here.
If you know someone who would be great to interview, please do email.
Or if you have an injury story or something that would benefit health and fitness professionals, please contact me.
Rick Kaselj, MS
Here’s a list of interviews that might interest you: