Today, I will share the second part of the interview I had with Nisan Trotter as he shared some tips and tricks on how to cope with the stress of injury. If you missed the first part of the interview, you can check it here. Enjoy!
CLICK HERE to watch the YouTube video interview.
In the interview above, you will discover:
- 3 ways to overcome fear after injury
- The best approach to beat perfectionism and fear of failure
- 6 tips to cope with the stress of injury
- The role of motivation in injury rehabilitation
- How to use your injury as motivation to return stronger than ever
I hope you enjoyed the interview.
Rick Kaselj, MS
Here’s a list of interviews that might interest you:
- 3 Habits of Highly Fit People
- The #1 Worst Exercise That Ages You Faster
- 2 Essential Nutritional Needs that Anyone Over 50 Should Take
If you want to discover nature’s secret remedies for healing and fat burning, then click here to check out the Best Foods That Rapidly Slim & Heal In 7 Days program!