7 cups cauliflower florets
1 tbsp olive oil, divided
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp ground black pepper, divided
1/2 tsp sea salt, divided
3/4 cup low – sodium chicken broth
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
3 tbsp whole milk
11-lb bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1- inch pieces (about 2 cups)
1 tbsp organic unsalted butter, cut into small pieces and chilled
1 tbsp lemon zest
2 tbsp unsalted pine nuts, optional
2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
1 lb prawns
1. Working in batches if necessary, place cauliflower florets in a food processor fitted with a metal blade and pulse until they resemble rice, 5 to 6 pulses. Set aside.
2. In a deep 12 – inch skillet, heat 1 1/2 tsp oil on medium – high, using a silicone brush to spread oil all over skillet. Add garlic and cook, stirring often, until fragrant, about 30 seconds Add cauliflower, 1/2 tsp pepper and 1/4 tsp salt; cook, stirring occasionally, until cauliflower is golden, 4 to 5 minutes.
3. Add broth and cook for 2 minutes. Remove 1 cup of mixture and place in a food processor, add Parmesan and milk and puree until smooth. Return to skillet and mix well; add asparagus and cover with lid. Cook, stirring occasionally, until asparagus is tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in butter. Transfer to a bowl and stir in lemon zest, pine nuts (if using) and 1 1/2 tbsp chives. Cover to keep warm.
4. Wipe out skillet. Add remaining 1 1/2 tsp oil and heat on medium – high, using silicone brush to spread oil all over skillet. Sprinkle prawns with remaining 1/2 tsp pepper and 1/4 tsp salt. Add prawns to skillet, and cook all the way through on both sides.
5. To serve, divide risotto among plates then top with prawns. Drizzle with sauce and garnish with remaining 1 1/2 tsp chives.
Fiber: 5 g
For more recipes and dinner ideas click the link below and download the free cookbook. Bon Appetit!