CLICK HERE to watch the YouTube video.
- 2/3 cup cooked chickpeas
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 2 radishes, sliced
- 4 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
- Place the chickpeas, spinach, tomatoes, radishes, bell pepper and onion in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the lemon juice, oil, and yogurt and toss to coat.
- Divide between two salad jars, top with crumbled cheese and serve.
Total time: 15 minutes Prep time: 15 minutes Cook time: None
NUTRITION INFORMATION: Calories: 445 Fat: 17g Carbs: 56.5g Protein: 21g