CLICK HERE to watch the YouTube video.
- 6 ounces turkey breast
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup corn flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 1 eggplant
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons hot mustard
- Cut the turkey breast into strips.
- Break the egg into a small bowl and beat it.
- Spread the corn flour on a large plate and mix with salt.
- Soak the meat strips in the beaten egg and coat with corn flour.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet and fry the strips until golden brown on all sides.
- Meanwhile, line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Slice the eggplant and place in the dish. Drizzle the olive oil and sprinkle with salt and oregano.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 400 F.
- To prepare the dip, mix the yogurt with hot mustard. Serve on the side.
Total time: 70 minutes Prep time: 15 minutes Cook time: 55 minutes
NUTRITION INFORMATION: Calories: 571 Fat: 27.2g Carbs: 51.2g Protein: 32.7g