CLICK HERE to watch the YouTube video.
- 1 cup prunes
- 3/4 cup walnuts
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons shredded coconut
- Chop the prunes in small pieces.
- Place the walnuts in a food processor and pulse for 30 seconds.
- Add the prunes, peanut butter, coconut oil and vanilla extract.
- Process until the ingredients begin to come together.
- Wet your hands to make 10 medium balls.
- Spread the shredded coconut on a plate and roll all the balls or only half of them, as you prefer.
- Keep in the refrigerator for at least 60 minutes before serving.
Total time: 70 minutes Prep time: 10 minutes
NUTRITION INFORMATION: Calories: 136 Fat: 9.1g Carbs: 12.7g Protein: 3.5g