More clips from the Spinal Health and Core Training weekend.
We had a great weekend sharing our knowledge and experience with these trainers and coaches.
The trainers and coaches came from Vancouver, Alberta, Newfoundland, and California.
Here is some of the feedback from them:
“The Best Seminar/Workshop I Have Attended.”
– Sean Hessmann
“I found the course very useful and hands-on. The seminar shed light on things that I was not aware of when it came to the core and different exercise movements.”
– Andy Sidor
If you could not make it to the metropolis of Edmonton, here are a few clips from Jeff and me.
Exercise Rehabilitation of the Core and Spine with Rick Kaselj
In the above video, I talk about:
- progressions for inner unit exercises
- common mistakes trainers make with abdominal training and lower back pain
- how hard of a contraction do you need to do to activate your deep abdominals
- a great example of how the more profound and outer abdominals work together
- who should do deep abdominal work
- re-thinking the stretch time in a client’s program
Assessment & Pre-habilitation of the Core and Spine with Dr. Jeff Cubos
That is it for now.
Rick Kaselj, MS