Kevin is a personal trainer that focus on post injury rehabilitation.
In the first part of the 18 minute interview, Kevin Yates will share with you how he got into post exercise rehabilitation, where he got his experience working with client’s with injuries and his approach to clients with nagging knee pain.
In the First Part of Kevin Yates Post Rehab of the Knee Interview, learn:
– How he got into post injury rehabilitation
– Why he got into post injury rehabilitation
– His story in post injury rehabilitation
– Where he trains his post injury rehabilitation clients
– How he approaches clients with nagging knee injuries
– Why knee pain may not be the problem
– His approach looking past the knee plan
In the second part of the interview, Kevin shares some of his best tips on how he deals with common knee injuries plus how he assess the knee in a client with knee injuries. Lastly, Kevin share how there are very few resources on exercises and injuries but he has found one book that he refers to often to help him with exercises & injuries.
Watch for the second part of the interview, very soon.
Post Rehab of the Knee Interview with Kevin Yates
Kevin Yates also has a Post Rehab Exercise blog where he has some great articles on post rehab exercise solutions to quickly bounce back from injuries, and eliminate nagging aches & pains.
P.S. – If you are looking for exercises for you clients with knee injuries, I would recommend attending these courses for fitness professionals:
That is it for now.
Rick Kaselj, MS