- 1/2 cup olive oil or avocado oil mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 2 6-ounce BPA-free cans wild tuna
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 avocados, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime or lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped purple cabbage
- 1/2 cup sliced cucumbers
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes, optional
- black sesame seeds, for garnish, optional
- sliced green onions, for garnish, optional
1. In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise and hot sauce. Remove 1/4 cup mixture to a small bowl. Set aside.
2. Fold in tuna, salt and black pepper into the mayonnaise mixture. Stir well.
3. Toss avocado with lime juice. Divide among 4 bowls. Into bowls, divide cabbage, tuna mixture, cucumber and radishes, if using.
4. Drizzle reserved mayonnaise mixture over bowls. Garnish with seeds and green onions, if using.
Total time: 10 minutes Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: None
NUTRITION INFORMATION: Calories: 529 Fat: 44g Carbs: 10g Fiber: 7g Protein: 27g