Tips for Making a Great Product Testimonial Video
- Be authentic. No scripts needed here! We want genuine feedback - don't be afraid to show emotion.
- Keep your camera still.
- Speak loud and clear - remember to always face the camera.
- Show the product in the video and how you use it.
- Keep the testimonial to a maximum length of 2 minutes.
- Make sure you have good lighting from behind the camera.
- If you are shooting on your phone/tablet, please shoot in "portrait mode" where your device is positioned long ways up and down.
Questions to Ask Yourself
- What problems were you having before you started using the product?
- How has this product helped with this?
- Why would you suggest this product to someone else?
- What made you choose Exercises For Injuries products over another brand?
- What health or fitness benefits are you seeing because of this product?