About Rick Kaselj
I’ve always been a fitness and exercise enthusiast, so starting in 1994, I decided to make this my career also.
I started as a personal trainer, exercise therapist and kinesiologist, but quickly discovered that many of the traditional exercise and treatment programs weren’t producing the results I wanted for my clients…
…so I took it upon myself to get the right knowledge, scour the medical research, and do hands-on testing, so I could ACTUALLY help my clients get better.
With the advent of the Internet, I saw a terrific opportunity to offer and deliver my programs to many more people, so they too could finally get relief from pain, heal their injuries, and get back to the lives they enjoy.
I USE RESEARCH, STUDY, AND HANDS-ON TESTING TO FIND WHAT REALLY WORKS TO HEAL INJURIES AND ELIMINATE PAIN.
I’m all about finding what works… and unfortunately, a lot of the advice out there, even from trained professionals and reputable sources… does not work!
Some of the most effective methods I’ve discovered for eliminating pain and healing injuries are counterintuitive… and they required diligent research, testing, and creativity to discover.
People get the best results when they follow a program that’s been properly designed. The best programs include only the exercises that are necessary, instructions for how to perform them properly, the proper order in which to perform them, and instructions for what the right amount of rest is, and when to take it. Not doing all the steps, or performing them in the wrong order, or taking too little rest, or too much, can throw you off course, and sometimes even make things worse!
I’ve learned that understanding the CAUSE of injuries and painful conditions can help heal and prevent them. For example, most people don’t realize that they’re doing certain things every day that put stress and tension on certain muscles, tendons, tissues and joints, and over time, this creates chronic pain and injury. Simply becoming aware, and then making tiny adjustments, can actually result in a much higher quality of life for many people.
All of my injury and exercise programs were developed as a result of my research, study and years of hands-on testing and training:
- I’ve been in the fitness and rehab industry since 1994.
- I spent 6 years at University studying kinesiology, corrective exercise and therapeutic exercise, and got my Master’s Degree in exercise science.
- I have 16 years of hands-on experience, working directly with clients and teaching my techniques and programs to fitness professionals, Kinesiologists, and healthcare providers.
- I’ve conducted thousands of personal training sessions.
- I’ve carefully scrutinized hundreds of relevant medical research papers.
- I’m also an author and speaker and I’ve given over 260 presentations to more than 5,000 fitness professionals across Canada and USA.
WHAT MY CLIENTS AND CUSTOMERS SAY:
“Your exercises have changed my life. I have been in constant pain for 15 years.”
Shelley Watson, Carmel, CA
“I just wanted to say thank you for providing what I needed to resolve my hip problem! After following your exercises, I went through work all day with no pain and no pain medication. Yeah!! Thanks so much for a simple answer to a problem I have been dealing with for months.”
Tracy Walker, North Carolina
“Before I used the information, I couldn’t walk normally for at least the first 15 minutes each morning. After using the program, I only have a little pain, but it eventually all got better with continued attention.”
Cher Anderson, Athens, TN
“Thank you Rick, you saved my career!”
Marco Mura, Professional Forester, Sardegna, Italy
“I used the 90 second pain relief alone and it helped relieve the pain right away and after playing sports I feel better and the pain is not as intense. I thought I would just have to retire due to the foot pain, but I now see there is hope with your program it has helped me a lot.”
I’VE BEEN FEATURED IN:
A COUPLE FUN FACTS ABOUT ME…
- I love to travel and do fitness adventures. I recently hiked 4,300 km along the Pacific Crest Trail from Mexico to Canada and mountain biked the 5,000 km Great Divide Mountain Bike Route over the Rocky Mountains from Mexico to Canada. I’ve also toured three continents and visited 17 countries.
- I love to compete with other fitness buffs and athletes. I trained for and competed in the Manitoba Marathon, the 225 km Ironman Canada Triathlon, and the 160 km Sea2Summit Adventure Race in Whistler, BC.
I HAVE A FREE GIFT FOR YOU… THAT WILL START DECREASING YOUR PAIN NOW!
Before we go any further, I want to send you some of my very best stuff FOR FREE!
It’s my introductory gift to you. (I like to give value first, and be as helpful as I can upfront.)
My newest DVD is called “The Pain Hacker” and I want you to have it for free.
What is it? It’s an extensive collection of 90-second pain fixes that you can do to start reducing the pain you have right now. On the video, I go through each technique slowly and carefully to show you exactly how to do them, so you can start reducing your pain and get back to a healthy, more active life.
I don’t want to give away too much here, but…
- “The Pain Hacker” DVD contains 90-second pain fixes for shoulder, back, knee, elbow, foot, neck, wrist, hip, hand pain, and much more.
- The pain techniques in this DVD will work for you regardless of your current health condition, gender or age!
- With your free DVD, I’m also going to throw in two bonus programs that will teach you simple exercises that could radically change the way you feel, day-to-day.
- My unconventional “Pain Fixes” in your free DVD have been featured and talked about in these publications (and more):