Brian Kalakay will now speak to us about “Tricks to Getting Lean.”
If you’ve been around the fitness world long enough, you know how challenging it can be to lean up. As Brian Kalakay, world-renowned celebrity trainer and CEO of BBK training, explains in this post, getting lean requires a lot of discipline and even more strategy.
Staying lean year-round is much easier than you think! However, getting lean doesn’t need to be an uphill battle with the right tricks up your sleeve. In this blog post from Brian – packed with expert advice – learn about some simple strategies for staying lean at any time of year. Follow these long-term tips and tricks to get lean with Brian Kalakay!
Today I have an interview for you on Tricks to Getting Lean with Brian Kalakay.
As you start to lose weight, you will find it much easier than you thought it would be. That’s because you know that each time you lose a little weight, you lose more because of how your body stores the calories. However, you also know that staying on track is important in losing weight, so it is important to change your lifestyle, especially as you continue to lose weight.
CLICK HERE to listen to the interview with Brian Kalakay on Tricks to Getting Lean.
What Brian Kalakay shares in the interview:
- Who is Brian Kalakay?
- Shares his best tip to people in getting that lean look
- What is his favorite fitness tool in terms of business, and why?
- What are his favorite fitness tools in terms of the gym setting?
- What is the biggest mistake that fitness professionals make now?
- Where does he get his learning from?
- Explains about the Lean in 17 minutes program
A few things you need to know about listening to the interview:
- To listen to the interview, scroll to the bottom of this page and click the play button symbol. Then you can listen to it on your computer when you like. If you do not have time to listen to it right now, click the “download” button and download it to your computer.
- Also, the interview is up on iTunes. You can listen to it HERE or subscribe to the iTunes podcast and get all the interviews when they are ready. Enjoy!
- If you use Chrome as your web browser, it can sometimes act up when playing the interview. I suggest listening to the interview in another web browser (Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Here is a video explaining how to download the interview recording
If you have a neat specialization or business information that would be of benefit for fitness professionals to know about, please do contact me, and I would love to share it with the EFI world.
Rick Kaselj, MS
For more lean tips and tricks that will help you live lean and avoid fitness relapse, click on the image below to get the details of his brand new Lean in 17 Minutes program, and yes, all of the workouts are done in just 17 minutes.