Get a quick energy boost and enjoy the flavors of fall with this pumpkin spice latte. Use your favorite brand of coffee to make this drink even more special.
CLICK HERE to watch the YouTube video.
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1 cup coffee, brewed strong
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1/4 cup cold coconut milk
- Dash of ground cinnamon
- Mix the pumpkin puree, honey and coconut cream in a bowl using a whisk.
- Place the mixture into the freezer for a minimum of two hours.
- Prepare a cup of coffee and pour into a tall glass.
- Add the pumpkin spice, coconut sugar and coconut milk, and stir well.
- Add the pumpkin ice cream, top with cinnamon and serve.
Total time: 2 hours, 20 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Chill time: 2 hours