Today I have an interview for you on 5 Fat Loss Myths with Nate Miyaki.
Hit play and enjoy the interview.
CLICK HERE to watch the video on YouTube
What Nate Miyaki shares in the interview:
- Why a low carb diet is not the most appropriate approach for athletes and exercisers when it comes to fat loss?
- Explains why multiple small meals might not be best for everybody when it comes to dieting.
- Explains why dinner is the most important meal of the day, not breakfast.
- What is the Paleo diet and how most people screw it up?
- What is the Japanese diet and the benefits of it?
To learn more about Nate and his Feast Your Way Thin program, go here:
Enjoy the interview and make sure to leave a comment or question below.
Rick Kaselj, MS