CLICK HERE to watch the YouTube video.
- 2 green, yellow, orange or red bell peppers
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 small red chili, diced finely
- Handful of shredded spinach leaves
- 3 cups baby plum tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and grease a large baking tray.
- Cut the peppers into 1/2-inch slices (making rings) and place eight of the most even, largest slices on to the baking tray. Crack an egg into each pepper “ring” carefully. Sprinkle diced chili and salt atop each egg.
- On the same tray, add the tomatoes and drizzle with oil and season lightly with salt. Place in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes and bake until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Serve with your choice of healthy bread and shredded spinach.
Total time: 20 minutes Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 10 minutes
NUTRITION INFORMATION: Calories: 258 Fat: 10g Carbs: 18g Protein: 17g