- 2 zucchinis, sliced
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 2 onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
CLICK HERE to watch the YouTube video.
- Line two baking trays or pans with parchment paper.
- Place the vegetables on one of them.
- Drizzle the olive oil and sprinkle with salt, black pepper and oregano. Use a spoon to coat the vegetables. Set aside.
- Place the cauliflower florets in a food processor. Pulse until you get a rice consistency.
- Transfer to the other tray. Season with salt and place the butter on top.
- Bake at 400 F for 30 minutes, stirring the cauliflower every 10 minutes.
- Serve together with the roasted veggies.
Total time: 40 minutes Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 30 minutes
NUTRITION INFORMATION: Calories: 294 Fat: 19.4g Carbs: 29.8g Protein: 6.3g