CLICK HERE to watch the YouTube video.
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 can (13.5 ounces) full-fat coconut milk
- 2 cups light coconut milk
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender until combined.
- In a medium saucepan, slowly bring up to low heat. Do not let it boil. When it is warmed, remove it from the heat and chill in the refrigerator for a few hours before serving.
Total time: 10 minutes, plus chill time Prep time: 10 minutes
NUTRITION INFORMATION: Calories: 90 Fat: 3g Carbs: 15g Protein: 23g