This colorful combination of vegetables not only brings fresh flavors but also excellent texture. You can enjoy this hearty meal on its own or it can complement any meat dish.
- 1 White Onion Diced
- 1 Clove of Garlic diced
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 4 Large carrots chopped
- 2 Sweet Potatoes cut in cubes
- 1 Cup Frozen Peas
- 1 Cup Frozen Corn
- 2 Cups Black Beans
- 10 White Mushrooms
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes
- 2 Cups Bone Broth or Vegetable Broth
- 1 Can Coconut Milk
- 3 Tbsp Curry Powder
- 1 Tbsp Cumin
- 3 Tbsp Turmeric
- 1 Tbsp Salt And Pepper
- Sauté onion, garlic, and spices in coconut oil over medium heat.
- Once translucent, add broth, diced tomatoes, carrots, sweet potatoes. Cool for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Then add all other vegetables and beans except mushrooms. Cool for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Add mushrooms and coconut milk and cook in low heat for 3 minutes.
- Turn heat off, move off the burner and enjoy once it has cooled off a bit.
Excellent for leftovers!