The shoulder is one of the most injured joints in the body. One of the most common injuries to the shoulder is shoulder impingement. A key component in the recovery from shoulder impingement is exercise. The role of exercise for shoulder impingement is key in helping speed up recovery, decreases pain, improving movement, increasing strength and creating stability around the shoulder joint. The focus of the Exercises for Shoulder Impingement webinar will be exercise program design and exercises for a client that has shoulder impingement.
What you will learn during the webinar:
– A 12 week shoulder impingement exercise program that you can use right away with you shoulder impingement clients
– The exercises to DO and NOT do when training a client recovering from shoulder impingement
– Essential components of an exercise rehabilitation program when training a client recovering from shoulder impingement
– Recommended and research backed exercises when training a client recovering from shoulder impingement
– Key structures involved in shoulder impingement
Who is the Exercises for Shoulder Impingement Webinar and Exercise Program For:
1) Fitness professionals working with clients with shoulder impingement. You get a webinar providing all the details you need to know about shoulder impingement and a step by step 12 week exercise program that you can use right away.
2) Those suffering with shoulder impingement. The program gives you an effective research backed 12 week exercise program for shoulder impingement.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS:
1.0 BCRPA / BCAK / CMTBC / CSEP PDC
Fitness professionals will be able to earn continuing education credits by watching the webinar and completing a 10 question exam.
In your home.
This is a pre-recored webinar that you can download and conveniently watch at home on your computer.
(A webinar is a live presentation that you can view on your computer. After the webinar you will be provided with a video recording of the webinar which you can view on your computer at your convenience and speed.)
For more Frequently Asked Questions About Fitness Education Webinars – CLICK HERE.
“The webinars which Rick Kaselj has are very informative. He provides a lot of content in a very short time and always provides a copy of the webinar and PDFs. It is nice to have a copy of the webinar so that you can look back and refresh your mind at a later date. Thanks Rick…..wish there were more!”
– Jackie Harrison / BSc HK NS Certified Kinesiologist
Order and Get Instant Access!
Click ‘Add to Cart’ button:
– This webinar will be available soon.
About the Developer of Exercises for Shoulder Impingement Webinar and Exercise Program:
Rick Kaselj – MS., B.Sc., PK, CPT, CEP, CES
Rick Kaselj specializes in exercise rehabilitation, post-rehab, active rehabilitation, exercise therapy and corrective exercise. He works in one-on-one and group rehabilitation settings, training people who have been injured at work, in car accidents and during sport activities. His clients and group exercise participants include a wide variety of individuals from healthy and special populations. Rick has given over 233 presentations to 4531 fitness professionals and consumers across Canada while continuing to work in rehabilitation centers, physiotherapy clinics, fitness clubs and personal training studios. Rick recently completed his Masters of Science degree focusing on corrective exercise and therapeutic exercise for the rotator cuff. To reach Rick or learn about his exercise rehabilitation courses please visit http://www.ExercisesForInjuries.com
For a complete listing of all the courses offered and hosted by Rick Kaselj visit http://www.ExercisesForInjuries.com
Interested in receiving over $299 worth of fitness education information? Visit http://www.ExercisesForInjuries.com
Rick Kaselj, MS