The shoulder is one of the most injured joints in the body. One of the most common injuries to the shoulder is shoulder impingement. A key component in the recovery from this is exercise.
The role of exercise is vital in helping speed up healing, lessen pain, improve movement, increase strength and create stability around the shoulder joint. The focus of the Exercises for Shoulder Impingement webinar will be exercise program design and exercises for a client that has shoulder impingement.
What you Will Learn During the Webinar:
- A 12-week shoulder impingement exercise program that you can use right away with your shoulder impingement clients
- The exercises to DO and NOT do when training a client recovering from shoulder impingement
- Essential components of an exercise rehabilitation program when training a client recovering from it
- Recommended and research-backed exercises when training a client recovering from shoulder impingement
- Key structures
Who Exercises for Shoulder Impingement Webinar and Exercise Program:
- Fitness professionals are working with clients with shoulder impingement. You get a webinar providing all the details you need about it and a step-by-step 12-week exercise program that you can use immediately.
- Those are suffering from shoulder impingement. The program gives you an effective research-backed 12-week exercise program for shoulder impingement.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS:
1.0 BCRPA / BCAK / CMTBC / CSEP PDC
Fitness professionals can earn continuing education credits by watching the webinar and completing a 10-question exam.
In your home.
This is a pre-recorded webinar that you can download and watch at home on your computer.
(A webinar is a live presentation that you can view on your computer. After the webinar, you will be provided with a video recording of the webinar, which you can view on your computer at your convenience and speed.)
For more Frequently Asked Questions About Fitness Education Webinars – CLICK HERE.
“The webinars which Rick Kaselj has been very informative. He provides a lot of content in a very short time and always provides a copy of the webinar and PDFs. It is nice to have a copy of the webinar so that you can look back and refresh your mind later. Thanks, Rick; I wish there were more!”
– Jackie Harrison / BSc HK NS Certified Kinesiologist
Order and Get Instant Access!
Click the ‘Add to Cart button:
– This webinar will be available soon.
About the Developer of Exercises for Shoulder Impingement Webinar and Exercise Program:
Rick Kaselj – MS., B.Sc., PK, CPT, CEP, CES
Rick Kaselj specializes in exercise rehabilitation, post-rehab, active rehabilitation, therapy, and corrective exercise. He works in one-on-one and group rehabilitation settings, training people who have been injured at work, in car accidents, and during sports activities. His clients and group exercise participants include a wide variety of individuals from healthy and special populations. Rick has given over 233 presentations to 4531 fitness professionals and consumers across Canada while working in rehabilitation centers, physiotherapy clinics, fitness clubs, and personal training studios. Rick recently completed his Master of Science degree focusing on corrective and therapeutic exercises for the rotator cuff. To reach Rick or learn about his exercise rehabilitation courses, please visit ExercisesForInjuries.com.
For a complete listing of all the courses offered and hosted by Rick Kaselj, visit ExercisesForInjuries.com. Interested in receiving over $299 worth of fitness education information? Visit ExercisesForInjuries.com
Rick Kaselj, MS