Corrective exercises and exercise rehabilitation are two of the most critical areas within the fitness world. They are also two of the fastest growing segments in several industries, including healthcare, fitness, and sports. The market for corrective exercise and exercise rehabilitation is expanding at a rapid rate. New technologies, services, and trends are emerging on an almost daily basis. These changes are creating new opportunities for professionals working in these fields and those looking to enter this exciting career field.
Feature Speaker Revealed – June 1, 2010
Did you know that many medical experts say exercise is just as important as medication when treating many health issues? From fighting depression to improving your memory, staying active is a proven way to improve your overall health and wellness.
What is Corrective Exercise?
Corrective exercises are a form of physical activity prescribed by a medical professional to address a defect or imbalance in your posture, movement, or muscle function. They are often used to treat an injury but can also improve your physical performance, reduce the risk of injury, and correct muscle imbalances. When it comes to exercise rehabilitation, the goal is to return to your previous level of physical activity. This can be after an injury, surgery, or a chronic illness. Exercise rehabilitation programs are tailored to you and your situation.
Let us learn about corrective exercises and exercise rehabilitation from the speaker of this conference.
(Hey, I know the video is about the March presenter, but I am getting ready for the December presenter.)
Benefits the of the VIP List:
- VIP discount on the conference. VIP status on the website, access to a piece of additional information and materials relevant to VIPs only entered into special prizes.
- Read the rules before submitting your entry to ensure you are qualified to join.
- Bonus gifts. An exclusive gift to attendees to help them get the most out of your event.
- Be first to get the details of the conference. You can also sign up for our email marketing newsletter to receive information about our events directly in your inbox.
- Get updates on the forum. Please stay connected with our newsletters and social media channels to get the latest updates on upcoming events.
If there’s one conference that fitness and rehabilitation professionals can’t miss this year, it has to be this conference on corrective exercises and exercises rehabilitation. With a jam-packed schedule covering a wide range of sports, healthcare, and well-being topics, we think you won’t want to miss this one. We hope you’ll join us at this year’s event to meet other industry professionals and our inspiring speaker, learn new skills and strategies, and network with like-minded individuals who share your passion for fitness and rehabilitation. We can’t wait to see you there!
Details on Fitness & Rehab Conference:
- Date: December 11 & 12, 2010 (BLOCK OFF THOSE DATES)
- Location: TBA
- Presenter: TBA
Click this if you want to know more about GREAT Corrective Exercise to Start Your Day
Rick Kaselj, MS