- 20 medium strawberries
- 1/4 cup grated cocoa butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
CLICK HERE to watch the YouTube video.
- Rinse strawberries and pat dry. Set aside.
- Combine cocoa butter with coconut oil in ceramic or glass bowl.
- Pour 2 inches of water in a small pot and bring it to a boil. Place bowl on the pot, making sure the bottom of the bowl doesn’t touch the water. Stir until butter and oil melts and remove from heat, using caution as bowl is extremely hot. Sift cocoa powder over the oil mixture and whisk well. Stir in maple syrup and mix just until combined. Set aside to cool briefly. It will thicken as it cools. (Another alternative is to use 7 ounces sugar-free dark chocolate and melt in the same manner, adding maple syrup after that.)
- Dip the strawberries in chocolate sauce or remove green tops and cover strawberries with a teaspoon of sauce.
Total time: 15 minutes Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 5 minutes
NUTRITION INFORMATION: Calories: 83 Fat: 8.5g Carbs: 3g Protein: 0.5g
If you are looking for recipes that are filled with delicious, decadent and health-conscious dishes that are guaranteed to bring you BIG LOVE this Valentine’s Day, then check out the Sinfully Delicious & Healthy Valentine’s Recipes.