Kevin is a personal trainer that focus on post injury rehabilitation.
In the first part of the 18 minute interview, Kevin Yates shared with you where he got his experience working with client’s with injuries, his approach to clients with nagging knee pain and how he got into post exercise rehabilitation.
– Tips for fitness professionals on what to do if they have a client with a knee that bothers them
– What Kevin includes in his knee assessment
– Quadriceps dominance and knee pain
– Resources on the knee
– Books Kevin recommends for exercises and injuries
– Other weak areas that knee clients have
– How the squat is the key to knee and low back pain
Post Rehab of the Knee Interview with Kevin Yates
I hope you enjoyed the second part of the interview.
Kevin Yates also has a Post Rehab Exercise blog where he has some great articles on post rehab exercise solutions to quickly bounce back from injuries, and eliminate nagging aches & pains.
P.S. – If you are a fitness professionals and have clients with knee injuries, if you are interested in new exercises for them, I would recommend attending these courses:
That is it for now.
Rick Kaselj, MS