CLICK HERE to watch the YouTube video.
- 2 slices gluten-free sourdough bread
- 2 slices wild-caught smoked salmon
- ½ avocado
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- ¼ teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 sprigs fresh dill, chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Place the avocado, lemon juice, olive oil, honey and apple cider vinegar in a mixing bowl.
- Blend until smooth.
- Stir in the garlic and fresh dill.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Spread the avocado paste on the bread slices.
- Place the salmon on top.
- Grind some more black pepper on top before serving.
Total time: 15 minutes Prep time: 15 minutes Cook time: None
NUTRITION INFORMATION: Calories: 318 Fat: 20.6g Carbs: 29.1g Protein: 6.7g