Special Announcements From Rick Kaselj and Exercises For Injuries
CLICK HERE to what the video on YouTube
It is best if you watch the video above but if you don’t want to watch the video, this is what I cover in the video:
- The Exercises For Injuries YouTube channel has crossed the 1 million views mark. Thank you for watching and sharing my videos.
- The Exercises For Injuries Facebook Fan Page has almost hit the 12,000 mark. Thank you!
- Let me know how I can help you by giving me your feedback. You can do it by going here.
- I have settled in from my move from Vancouver, BC, Canada to Kelowna, BC, Canada. I promise to pick things up in the fall. As a thank you for your patience and to celebrate the move, I am going to put my Fix My Back Pain program on sale.
- I have been challenged to do the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, you can see my video here…..
My ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Video
CLICK HERE to watch this video on YouTube.
Thank you Alan, the challenge was fun and for a great cause.
If you want to see a very cute video, you can see my son doing the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge here….
My Son, Cole’s ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Video
CLICK HERE to watch the video on YouTube
Thank you for watching and reading.
Please do share your ALS Ice Bucket Challenge video, below.
Have a great day.