Last weekend was a long weekend in Canada and the family took advantage of it.
We headed for a family bike ride.
We drove about 30 minutes from our house and headed to Myra Canyon.
The canyon is famous for its 18 km section of an abandon railway wherein you can go biking. The old railway bed leads over 18 trestle bridges and 2 tunnels.
It was incredible! Take a look…
The long weekend was a few days free from my work and my diet.
Have a read below on what I did and used.
Rick Kaselj, MS
Some people cringe when they hear the word “diet” and honestly, we can’t blame them too because diets have been linked to foods that taste horrible and other elements that are quite frankly not realistic to achieve, especially for long-term, everyday living! Hence, the idea of a “Diet Free Weekend” is very appealing.
However, what is this Diet Free Weekends program, why should we care, what are the benefits of such a program and how can we get on-board with it? Let’s dig a little deeper and review some of the highlights of investing in this very intriguing program.
What is the Diet Free Weekends program?
Described as “your escape from diet prison”, the Diet Free Weekends program was created by Mike and Sabrina Whitfield with the objective of letting people take back control of their weekends and of course, their lives! Like most families, the week days can be busy with routines and a certain type of structure may develop. With such week day structures, we are probably able to stick to certain diets and not really have much time to deviate from eating better than we would during the weekends. When the weekend arrives … well, that’s a different story … because we find that we want to relax, have more family time, eat out at different places and get that extra special family time during the weekend. Hence, the appeal of maintaining or improving our quality of life and eating healthy while engaging in diet free weekends can be so appealing.
The bottom line is that you can still enjoy your favorite foods with friends and family every weekend! This is the guarantee that the Diet Free Weekends program provides.
What are the benefits of this program? Rather than simply using this program blindly, it can be useful to see what benefits the program could have in store for us. It’s good to know what we’ll be getting and why we should expect to get it.
8 Reasons Why Diet Free Weekends Is Awesome!
• #1 – It’s Not Just Another Diet Program – An instant appeal of the Diet Free Weekends program is that it is not just another diet program. On the contrary, it’s a “diet free” program. Great!! Right?!! This alone is bound to make many people ask: “Why do I sign up?” It is truly incredible to find a program that does not simply want to shove another diet down our throat.
• #2 – Tried, Tweaked and Tested TOO – The Diet Free Weekends program has been tried, tweaked and tested with Mike’s clients and also by the creators of the program before rolling it out. Hence, you are getting the best version of the program and can have confidence that this program has undergone testing to prove that it actually works.
• #3 – It’s All About Nutrition and Being Medically Safe – The good news to consider as well regarding the Diet Free Weekends program is that is all about your nutrition and your health. This is a health-conscious program that is not meant to replace the advice of your doctor but instead it supplements information that your doctor provides and helps you achieve that healthy balance of eating and living well.
• #4 – Encouragement Along The Way – It can be challenging starting a new program or getting on-board with a new idea. However, you’ll get all the help you need to start and also stay on track. Right at the beginning of the program, you are encouraged to “eliminate ALL doubt”. You also know that others have been through the process and thus, there is real-life experience to tap into. You’ll have the knowledge that others have also tried to walk the path you are walking on and they did so successfully too.
• #5 – A Weekly Calorie Decrease Focus – While diet programs focus on a daily calorie decrease, the Diet Free Weekends program focuses on a weekly calorie decrease. The key point in this idea of the weekly calorie decrease is that there are different ways to arrive at a destination. With specific tips and techniques that you can use to get to the desired objective of reducing weekly calories, this program is certainly different in this regard because when we consider what is important at the end, it’s really about achieving the objectives of keeping our weight at a healthy level.
• #6 – Tons of Meal Advice – You’ll get tons of advice regarding meals, what to eat and what you should avoid. Why you should avoid certain foods and what foods what may be touted as “healthy” only really help you pack on the pounds? Do you know that you also get daily meal guidelines or eating plans worked out for you? You’ll get to eat food everyday, of course. You will also get guidelines on how many servings of specific food categories you should be eating.
• #7 – It Can fit In With Your Usual Exercise Routine – There are times when diets affect regular exercise routines. However, with the Diet Free Weekends program, your exercise routines can be incorporated into the program. You may also be able to update the servings of food you consume based on how much exercise you accomplish. If you encounter difficulty during the program due to exercise commitments, you’ll be glad to know that adjustments could be made such as the inclusion of a protein shake to break one of the fasts in the program.
• # 8 Get Program Updates and Supporting Material TOO – When you enroll in the program, you will receive a welcome email and support emails to help keep you updated and these updates are completely free. You will have access to the Diet Free Weekends Quick Start Guide which provides with a chart telling you what to do day by day and the Diet Free Weekends Success Guide & Journal which helps you track what you did and how you feel. Also, you’ll get access to The 4-day Detox, The Cheat Yourself Lean and The Diet Free Weekends Supplement guides.
The Diet Free Weekends program is here! You can take advantage of this program right now and invest in your future. The program does include fasts. However, you’ll be able to make adjustments along the way if you are not able to adhere to the program all the time. You can eat lots and lots of vegetables too and although veggies may not sound like fun, this certainly feels like the right path to be on!
You already have enough to deal with, so it’s time to embrace a fun way to live by getting on-board with Diet Free Weekends!!
Rick Kaselj, MS