During the last few days, things have changed here in Kelowna. Two weeks ago, we had a foot of snow fall in one day, and now the sun is out.
I’m sad to see the snow slowly melting, but I am excited for the summertime.
Today, I will share the continuation of the interview I had with Beth Drayer. In this second part of the interview, she gave tips and tricks on how to deal with anterior pelvic tilt.
CLICK HERE to watch the YouTube video interview.
In the interview above, you will discover:
- Tips to Deal with Anterior Pelvic Tilt in Athletes
- Why Sitting Too Much Is Seriously Bad for Your Health
- 5 Ways to Fix Anterior Pelvic Tilt and Tight Hip Flexors
- Why Is Stretching Not Enough to Address Back Pain?
I hope you enjoyed the interview. If you missed the first part of the interview, you can check it here.
Rick Kaselj, MS
Here’s a list of interviews that might interest you:
- How to Workout at a High Intensity & Stay Injury-free With Tyler Bramlett
- Common Mistakes When Trying to Improve Hip Flexibility With Eric Wong
- How Food Slows Down Your Injury and Pain Recovery With Anthony DiClementi
For your guide to opening up your hip flexors to eliminate back pain, improve your posture and boost energy, check out Unlock Your Hip Flexors, here!