Today is the pinnacle of the weekend. It is the Biotrust Partner Super Bowl Party at Joel Marion’s house. Joel is one of the founders of Biotrust.
For today, I asked Dani Woodrum if he had a yummy (& healthy) Super Bowl Recipe for EFI readers.
He sent me this:
AMAZING Super Bowl Chicken Wings
What you need:
- 3 lbs (about 18) Chicken Wings
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup White Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Oregano
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- Salt and Black Pepper
How to Make it:
1. In a large bowl combine wings, 2 tbsp hot sauce, vinegar, oregano, paprika, garlic powder, chili powder, salt and pepper.
2. Mix well and let marinate for 30 minutes.
3. Set oven to broil.
4. Place wings on foil lined baking pan and broil on low for about 10-12 minutes on each side.
5. While chicken cooks, heat remaining hot sauce until warm.
6. Toss the hot sauce with wings and arrange on a platter.
7. Serve with celery and carrots.
Thank you so much Dani!
Let me know how this recipe goes.
If you would like more of Dani’s recipes, check out Home Cooking For Fat Loss, here:
Rick Kaselj, MS
P.S. – Go Seattle!