I am working on the next edition of Muscle Imbalances Revealed. It focuses on Assessment and Exercise.
Right now, I am working through Nick Rosencutter’s presentation which is on Assessment and Exercise for the Athlete.
I have not gone through the whole presentation yet, but I have gone through the assessment section.
This is what is covered:
- Difference between stiff and short muscles and how each is approached differently when it comes to the athlete
- Importance of identifying RTP muscle imbalance in athletes
- What to do about poor lumbopelvic stability and control in bilateral and unilateral foot positions in athletes
- Common imbalance issues for the squatting athlete
- Importance of performing the triple athlete hip assessment
- What to do with a positive triple athlete hip assessment
- Ideal hip muscle firing for optimal sprinting performance
- If an athlete has poor hip extension, what injuries it can lead to
- Importance of assessing hip flexion in order to address athlete energy leaks in performance
Here is a click from his presentation:
Mark down July 31, as that is when the advance screening of MIRA will be available.
Rick Kaselj, MS
Here is a kind word about Muscle Imbalances Revealed: