CLICK HERE to watch the YouTube video.
- 1 1/2 cup cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 zucchini, cubed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oil and sauté the onion for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the chicken and cook for 5 minutes, stirring from time to time.
- Stir in the remaining vegetables and soy sauce.
- Cook for about 10 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
- Season with black pepper to serve.
Total time: 30 minutes Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 10 minutes
NUTRITION INFORMATION: Calories: 179 Fat: 9g Carbs: 17g Protein: 11g