I got an interview for you today on the Dangers of Dairy with Adam Blackwell.
In case you haven’t noticed, there’s a war on dairy. New research continues to pour in about the health benefits of cutting back on or eliminating dairy products from your diet. Is there something to all this? Are we just jumping on another food trend here, or is there something to be wary of?
Researchers report that drinking even one glass of milk daily has been proven to increase your risk of developing type-2 diabetes. If that isn’t enough, it’s also been shown that no amount of the protein in cow’s milk can help you build muscle. The dangers of dairy aren’t just limited to these findings either. There are plenty more reasons you shouldn’t consume it if you want to remain healthy.
To listen to the interview about the Dangers of Dairy with Adam Blackwell, CLICK HERE. Let’s know who he is.
Here are some points you can have from Adam Blackwell in the interview:
- Adam Blackwell: Who is he?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of dairy consumption?
- What is RGBH, and why is it found in most dairy products?
- What additional calcium-rich alternatives to dairy are there?
- Where can people find these excellent dairy substitutes?
- Explains the components of dairy and what they do to our bodies.
- Provides advice on how to handle products that include dairy ingredients secretly.
- Describe organic milk.
- Reveals important facts regarding whey protein products.
- What effects does the milk estrogen hormone have on us?
- How might dairy affect a person’s fitness objectives?
- Where can we find additional details about Adam and his Dairy Free Fat Loss program?
These are some things you need to take note of about listening to this interview:
- Right here, at the base of the page, you may click the play button symbol to hear the interview. If you don’t have time, click the ‘download’ button to get it to your computer. Then you can listen to it whenever you want.
- Have fun! You can find the interview on iTunes. You can listen to it HERE or subscribe to the iTunes podcast and get all the interviews at once.
- If you use it as your web browser, chrome may malfunction when playing the interview. I recommend listening to the interview using another web browser (Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc.).
- Below is a video explaining how to download the interview recording.
Dairy products can provide many benefits, including building strong bones, teeth, muscles, and immune systems. The main nutrients provided by dairy foods are calcium, vitamin D, riboflavin, protein, and B vitamins. Some people may benefit from reducing their intake of dairy products.
If you are taking medication, are under 18, have any health issues, are an active exerciser, are pregnant, or anticipate becoming pregnant, you may consult your doctor.
Thank you for checking us out.
Rick Kaselj, MS