- 2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup crushed almonds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup flax seeds
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (solid state)
- Pinch of salt
CLICK HERE to watch the video.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and stir well.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Transfer the mixture to the tray and use a spoon to level it on the entire surface.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes at 350 F. Check from time to time so it doesn’t burn.
Total time: 30 minutes Prep time: 5 minutes Cook time: 25 minutes
NUTRITION INFORMATION: Calories: 271 Fat: 15.5g Carbs: 29g Protein: 6.4g