A few days ago, I did an interview with Kevin Yates.
Well he did an interview of me.
This is was what I (Rick Kaselj) go through:
- Biggest muscle imbalance issue in the upper body
- How our digital lifestyle is affecting our bodies
- The cascading effect of injuries in the body
- How to assess muscle imbalances in the upper body
- What people can do about muscle imbalances in their upper body
- A huge trend that is happening with clients in the gym
- Importance of addressing breathing in an exercise program
- How poor breathing can affect to muscle stress and pain
- Great example of integrating breathing with an exercise
- Where the idea of Muscle Imbalances Revealed came from
- What was covered in the lower body edition
- What is in the upper body edition
- Who I am
I hope you enjoyed the interview, let me know what you think or email me and let me know if there is someone I should interview.
Rick Kaselj, MS
One more thing.
Few Kind Words about MIRU:
Thoroughness of Info
What I liked about MIRU is the thoroughness of the info.
MIRU has given me some more insight into what I was already doing, and a bit of peace of mind that I was on the right track.
Breathing info made me aware I need to spend more time emphasizing this.Scott Rawcliffe Personal Trainer Gold Coast Australia
One last thing.
This is a little video on how to download the interview to your computer: