Hey, this is Rick.
Today, I have a great 30-Day Pain-FREE Weight Loss Plan for you.
It is from Sayan Sarkar. You have likely seen him before on EFI.
If you are struggling with chronic pain, give his 7-step plan a go!
Everything you need is below.
~ Rick Kaselj, MS
Are you suffering through (or have you ever suffered through) serious, debilitating pain?
Do you wake up in the morning with stiff knees and what feels like a brick for a lower back?
Do you ever find yourself reaching into cabinets or drawers, only to feel a jolt of pain run up and down your arm?
(Or worse, do you realize you can’t reach anything at all because your shoulders barely move from your side?)
And do you also have 10, 25, 50, even 75+ pounds to lose before getting your dream body? I know how you feel – I’ve been there myself!
The good news?
Today I’ll share an amazing 3-step formula (including the 30-day pain-free diet plan) that YOU can start immediately to reduce or even eliminate your pain in as little as 30 days.
This is nearly identical to the plan that helped me ELIMINATE chronic pain from:
==> TWO torn rotator cuff injuries in my shoulders….
==> A slipped disc in the dreaded L5-S1 region of my lower back
==> Chronic hip bursitis and referred knee pain.
PLUS: It helped me lose over 30 pounds in 90 days (and 76 pounds total), so if you’re overweight or have some extra fat around your belly, thighs, and arms, this 3-step plan is for you!
What would your life be like if you could lose up to 30 pounds in as little as 90 days AND cut out 50%-100% of your chronic pain?
If you’re anything like me, this means you would basically be given a whole NEW lease on life.
So without further delays, let me tell you all about…
The 3-Step Formula for Reducing Inflammation and Chronic Pain (While Also Losing TONS of Weight)
Step 1: Eat a processed-food free, nutrient-rich diet, a.k.a. eat real food that does NOT harm your body and that removes hidden inflammatory toxins.
(See the 30-Day Pain-FREE Weight Loss Plan below)
Step 2: Do (some) exercise! Very often, the more inactive you are, the worse the pain gets. I highly recommend one of Rick’s rehab and corrective exercise programs and/or brisk walks 3x a week (for 20-30 minutes at a time).
Step 3: Use “smart targeted supplementation”. To relieve pain AND lose weight, you’ll need:
a) A high-quality source of Omega-3 (preferably in the natural TG form) b) Natural herbal extracts such as Curcuma Longa extract, Ginger extract, Milk Thistle extract and more.
If you want a simple and easy way to get all those herbs in 2 tiny capsules, then check out what I use.
Along with the other 2 steps, this ONE supplement has played a crucial role in helping me nearly eliminate chronic pain and lose a total of 76 pounds. It can help you see amazing results too when taken consistently.
Now that we’ve briefly covered the 3 main steps, let me jump right into Step 1…your nutrition!
Introducing The 30-Day Pain-FREE Weight Loss Nutrition Plan
Test this out for 30 days straight, and your pain WILL start to disappear (you usually start seeing benefits in less than 2 weeks).
1. Spend the first 30 days (or more) grain/wheat-free, dairy-free, and gluten-free. That means no bread, no pasta, no milk, and obviously no cookies. And no added sugar (2-3 pieces of fruit is OK). Is this restrictive? Yes. Is it also effective? Absolutely! This is your golden ticket to reducing inflammation from the get-go
2. Eat the following: a. Meats/fish (fattier, grass-fed/wild-caught versions to nourish the body with clean, healthy fats and quality proteins) b. Veggies (excluding starchy ones like corn, peas, potatoes, and carrots) c. Olive oil for dressings, or to add to your food after cooking. Don’t use olive oil for most cooking as it goes rancid under high heat. d. Extra-virgin coconut oil for medium/high heat cooking. Always stick to healthy, approved fats/oils and pasture-raised meats, since they have high levels of pain-relieving Omega 3 and low Omega 6.
3. BIG ONE for pain relief: Avoid nightshades. This include some fairly well-known veggies and spices that come from the Solanaceae family, such as potatoes, eggplant, tomatoes, peppers, paprika, tabasco sauce, and more (sweet potatoes and black pepper are not nightshades). The steroid alkaloids (one of 4 alkaloids) in nightshades, which include solanine, are the main offenders. They are naturally-produced toxic substances that help the plants defend against insects, diseases and other predators. These are very similar to lectins binding to glucosamine and penetrating our cell walls, as discussed in Chapter 11 of the Extreme Fat Loss Formula book. These alkaloids are thought to cause calcium loss in the bones, and excess calcium deposits in soft tissue. As a result, there may be a significant pro-inflammatory response in the body. To avoid this pro-inflammatory response, if you have osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, gout, or any form of joint pain, it is wise to cut these foods OUT for 30 days. See how the body responds, assess the damage (or lack thereof), and continue forward.
4. During the 30 days of this eating plan, you will be removing most food-based chemicals and allergens from your diet. Many annoying health issues, including muscle and joint pain, aches, and stiffness, will reduce significantly. I’m not kidding, it’s that simple. Food has a profound effect on pain, much more so than is commonly understood.
5. After the first 30 days, you can slowly experiment with adding foods back into your diet, and seeing how your body, skin, pain conditions, and mind react. This process has been ESSENTIAL in helping me determine what I can and cannot eat for optimal health. Only add in ONE FOOD per week. If you add more than 1 food and notice adverse reactions, you won’t know which food is the troublesome one.
6. If you just can’t fathom giving up regular milk, try Coconut and/or Almond Milk as an alternative (but no soy milk!). Dairy is pro-inflammatory for many people but not so much for others. So, experiment with adding back it back into your diet after 30 days.
7. In the first 30 days, avoid carbs (except for 50-75 grams per day from veggies and 2-3 pieces of fruit).
After the 30 days, you can start experimenting with rice to see how joint pain and other health indicators (body fat, skin quality, etc.) respond. Week by week, slowly add in other gluten-free, wheat-free carbs. Try sweet potatoes, quinoa, buckwheat, and millet. You can try oatmeal and beans too, but they tend to be problematic unless properly soaked, sprouted and fermented. Only if you are somewhat lean (under 20% body fat for men, 25% or so for women) AND training intensely, include white rice, sweet potatoes and/or yams during your post-workout meal. (For maximal pain reduction, though, I would still eliminate them for 30 days unless you absolutely cannot function without, due to your training load.)
Sound good? Good!
So, let’s summarize how you can lose weight if you’re in chronic pain.
STEP 1: Use the 30-Day Pain-FREE Weight Loss Plan, so you can avoid foods that HARM your body
STEP 2: Use one of Rick’s pain-relief programs. If you are ready to do more intense workouts, use the free ‘metabolic burst’ workouts that you get with every order of InvigorateNOW.
STEP 3: Use natural herbal extracts that are PROVEN to reduce inflammation, joint pain AND help you burn fat.
I recommend InvigorateNOW, which has helped me complete a 76-pound transformation, and will:
- Stabilize your blood sugar & insulin
- Reduce chronic inflammation
- Clear out fat-storing toxins & chemicals from your liver…
So you can reduce inflammation, burn fat and slim down fast!
And since you’re one of Rick’s action-taking readers, I’ve set up a great coupon code you can use to take an extra 15% OFF your order of InvigorateNOW.
Just type in Rick’s special coupon code on the checkout page: RickVIP15 (Note: This code expires in 36 hours.)
Sayan Sarkar Bio: Sayan is a “former fat guy turned fit pro” who has successfully lost 76 pounds & eliminated chronic lower back and shoulder pain. After fluctuating between overweight and obese his whole life, he spent 8 and half years trying but failing to lose weight. He finally discovered a set of 3 fat triggers which he realized were keeping him fat and sick all through the years. Once he figured how to overcome this… well the rest is history!
Now, Sayan is the founder of Invigorate Now, Inc., a health & wellness company dedicated to helping tens of thousands of men & women shed the fat clothes and discover the body they’ve always wanted. He is the inspiration behind the company’s all-natural supplement and is the author of the short, but to-the-point 14 Day Rapid Results Plan. If you want to learn more, check out the revolutionary InvigorateNOW “anti-fat” supplement here.
For the ultimate fat-burning workout that requires no equipment, click here.