Today, another interview for you. It is on intermittent fasting.
I know, if you have been following me on the blog, you have seen me started to chat more about nutrition and diet on the blog.
Over the last year, one big thing that I have learned is nutrition and the mental side are things that I have ignored when it comes to injuries. I am starting to focus a little more energy and time on these topics with my clients and getting better results with them.
Now to the interview.
Intermittent Fasting with Dan Go
Dan shares with you:
- What is IF?
- The feedback his clients give him on intermittent fasting
- How IF affects your metabolism
- Research relating to intermittent fasting
- Benefits of intermittent fasting
- How to do intermittent fasting
Also go check out Dan’s blog on fitness lifestyle, it is a lot of fun.
About the report that Dan talks about, I am still waiting for him to send it to me, sorry.
Rick Kaselj, MS