While away with my wife, I reflected back on turning 40 and did a post. You can check it out here:
>>> Random Thoughts on Turning 40 <<<
#2 – Looking for Help on a Project
I got a great idea for a project and I need help on the project.
It is going to be big and it will help a lot of people.
I need someone to help me with this project.
This is not a job. It is a project. In the project, we both will be investing a lot of time and energy into building something great. In a few weeks the project will be ready for everyone and we will get a small reward for our hard work. Please do not apply if all you are thinking about is the reward, it won’t be that big.
I am looking for a fitness professional that has been a long time fan (& customer) of Exercises for Injuries and is familiar with my products and has used my products with their clients.
If this is you, then reply back to this email with this information:
- Your name and where you are in the world (Nothing else listed here.)
- What is your profession and how long have you been in that profession? (Explain in less than 50 words and do not list off certifications.)
- How do you use Exercise for Injury products in your work with your clients? (Include the correct name of one product that has benefited you and your clients.)
- What experience do you have writing and doing videos? (If you have none, that is fine but need to be open to doing some.)
- What is the GPS location of the worlds largest hockey stick?
- How many people in total live in Toronto, Canada; Las Vegas, Nevada and Lima, Peru?
- In your own words, talk about “deep neck flexors”? (Explain in less than 100 words.)
- Why should you get the opportunity to help with this project and what can you bring to the project? (Explain in less than 100 words.)
Looking forward to hearing from you.
One last thing….
We will talk to you tomorrow.
Rick Kaselj, MS of http://ExercisesForInjuries.com