CLICK HERE to watch the YouTube video.
- 1 4-ounce salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1/2 cucumber, finely diced
- 1 cup coconut yogurt (unsweetened)
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander or parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of dried chili flakes (optional)
- 3 medium gluten-free tortillas
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Using a large cookie cutter, cut out 12 circles from the tortillas. Line these inside a 12-cup muffin tin. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, steam or poach the salmon fillet until just cooked and flaky. When the salmon is cooked, and tortillas are golden and crispy, set both aside to cool. When ready to serve, flake the salmon and mix with the yogurt, capers, coriander or parsley, salt, and chili flakes if using. Mix together roughly as this should look quite rustic, so don’t overmix.
- Divide the mix between the cooled tortilla shells and top with a sprig of coriander or parsley.
TOTAL TIME: 30 minutes PREP TIME: 10 minutes COOK TIME: 20 minutes
NUTRITION INFORMATION: Calories: 55 Fat: 2g Carbs: 5.5g Protein: 3.5g