Getting more clients is always a struggle for fitness professionals.
One way, or perhaps the best way, is through social media.
What’s so great about social media for your fitness business? Social media makes it easy to communicate with people as a group. It also lets you target specific groups of people and find out who your potential customers are. It’s an inexpensive way to create exposure, build trust and loyalty, and drive traffic to your website or blog.
If you have wondered how to use YouTube, Facebook, and Your Blog to get them, I go through it here:
How to Use Social Media to Get More Personal Training Clients
In the past, business cards and flyers were enough for personal trainers to get clients. Now personal trainers must get online to connect with their clients and attract new clients. The challenge of getting online is how to keep it simple and keep the costs low. In this practical workshop, you will discover how to get online on a shoestring budget and how to use the tools that will get you more personal training clients.
What You Will Get Out of It:
- A 5 step process of getting your fitness business online at little or no cost – Setting up a profile on social media is just a few basic steps in getting your business online. With some research and these step-by-step guides, you can get your business online and start generating traffic in no time.
- The seven must-have elements your fitness website must have – These are the key ingredients that will make your website stand out from the crowd and become your target audience’s go-to source of information.
- The secrets to a successful and growing blog – With a bit of effort and these tips, you can make your blog a go-to resource for your readers and generate more leads for your business.
- Discover the best way to use YouTube to get more fitness clients – You will find your videos the most suitable technique for attracting more clients.
- How to set up Facebook to help your friends out and get more clients – The main goal of setting up Facebook is to send people to your website. There you can try to convert them into customers. You can use several ad products on Facebook to grow your audience and get more clients.(Note: This product has been retired.)
About the Presenter – Rick Kaselj – MS., B.Sc., PK, CPT
Rick Kaselj is a fitness professional who uses YouTube, Facebook, and his blog to connect with fitness professionals and train clients worldwide. He specializes in using exercise to help clients overcome injuries. Rick shares with fitness professionals and the public the most effective practices for injuries through courses, books, manuals, and DVDs. You can see how Rick uses social media to connect with people worldwide by visiting www.ExercisesForInjuries.com.
If you are looking for other resources on getting more clients, check this out:
Hope to see you at the course; if not, check out the video presentation.
Rick Kaselj, MS