Your butt is a major part of your body that you don’t want to neglect. It’s an important muscle that helps support your back, helps prevent injury, and even helps you breathe while exercising. If you’re wondering how to fix your flatter butt, we’ve got some tips for you! This article will show you the best ways to build up your glutes so they look toned and firm.
I have the second part of the interview I had with Alli Kerr. If you missed the first part of the interview, click here to check it out. Kerr discusses how to strengthen your glutes and how to get rid of cellulite.
CLICK HERE to watch the YouTube video interview.
In the interview above, you will discover:
- Why women should not do the typical lower body exercises that they find online to shape up their saggy butt
- The #1 flat butt fix
- Nontraditional booty exercises that are important to lift a flabby butt
- How to get rid of cellulite in their hips and thighs?
Why Women Should Not do the Typical Lower Body Exercises that they Find Online to Shape Up their Saggy Butt?
Many of the workouts out there are not designed for women. Some are more geared towards men, which has been taken, and now they have a female model doing the same workout that guys do. Of course, it’s important to point out things like this because women still need to be represented-we’re shaped differently, and we move in different ways than men do!
But you know what? There is nothing wrong with working hard on your fitness goals no matter who you are or how old you get! So if all else fails just remember: “If at first you don’t succeed then try again!”
Many exercises that require strength or stamina work better on someone built similarly to their intended target market (men). Women can also benefit from these types of programs too since some exercise routines may focus solely on cardiovascular health rather than muscle-building/fitness benefits; however, those should always be paired alongside weight training sessions for maximum results.
The #1 Flat Butt Fix
One of the best ways to get fix a flat butt is through exercise. The gluteus maximus is the largest and most superficial of the three gluteal muscles. It’s also the most powerful hip extensor and abductor. So, it’s important to strengthen this muscle to prevent injuries such as a pulled hip flexor.
Exercising can help you tone your muscles and make them more flexible. It also helps maintain healthy bones, joints, heart health, weight management, and mood balance. In addition to these benefits, there are many other reasons why people should be exercising regularly such as improving sleep quality or reducing stress levels in the body.
Nontraditional Booty Exercises that are Important to Lift a Flabby Butt
There are many different exercise types out there for thighs and buttocks, but the most common is probably the deadlift and hyperextension exercise.
- Deadlift. The deadlift is a compound exercise that strengthens the entire body by working for multiple muscle groups. It targets your glutes, hamstrings, and lower back while also strengthening your core muscles. The deadlift requires you to use proper form in order for it to be effective so make sure you are using the good technique when performing this lift. This will help ensure safety as well as maximize its benefits of building strength.
- Hyperextension Exercise. The hyperextension exercise is really good. It’s got so many benefits and butt lift-in is one of those benefits. The main benefit that people get from this particular move, is strengthening their back muscles and building up strength for their lower body which will help with any kind of movement you do whether it be running or jumping rope, or even just walking!
How to Get Rid of Cellulite in Women’s Hips and Thighs?
Cellulite is the lumpy, bumpy skin that forms on certain parts of our body. It can be found in varying degrees all over and it’s caused by fat cells being deposited unevenly under the surface of your skin. This creates a dimpled appearance with an accumulation of fluid underneath which makes cellulite more noticeable due to its visible texture rather than just its coloration or tone.
Cellulite is often considered unattractive because it not only looks ugly but also has health concerns as well- such as abnormal lymphatic drainage, reduced blood flow, and increased pressure inside veins which could lead to varicose veins if left untreated for too long.
You need to do specific exercises that target your glute area. And we’ve talked a little bit about it and you know, decrease the frequency of other exercises like squats, and then sometimes the bi-product will be increased muscle mass in areas such as the butt. This will help lift those muscles higher, which can reduce cellulite.
It’s time for a change. Your butt needs to go on vacation. Not just because it’s done well with the weight, but because you need to work it out periodically with a little bit of exercise and some healthy eating to maintain its shape.
I hope you enjoyed the interview.
Rick Kaselj, MS
For the best exercise program to build your glutes, check out The Best Gluteus Maximus Exercises, here!