I’m not sure if you’ve already checked out the latest post up on the Exercises For Injuries fan page.
If you haven’t, you should. I have been sharing quick videos on the Facebook fan page that might interest you. The latest one is about core and abdominal muscle training.
Today, I will share the second part of the interview I had with Charmaine Ironside as we discussed the reason why we eat when we aren’t truly hungry. If you missed the first part of the interview that I shared yesterday, you can check it here.
CLICK HERE to watch the YouTube video interview.
In the interview above, you will discover:
- The relationship between body image and dieting behavior
- Why body dissatisfaction is a serious problem
- The #1 reason why you eat when you’re not hungry
- 3 tricks to overcome body image problems
I hope you enjoyed the interview.
If you would like more information about Charmaine Ironside, you can check out CharmaineIronside.com.
If you know someone who would be great to interview, please contact us one of these ways.
If you have an injury story or something that would benefit health and fitness professionals, please contact me.
Rick Kaselj, MS
Here’s a list of interviews that might interest you:
- How to Get Ageless Energy
- #1 Tip To Deflate A Bloated Tummy
- 2 Essential Nutritional Needs that Anyone Over 50 Should Take
If you want to discover nature’s secret remedies for healing and fat burning, then click here to check out the Best Foods That Rapidly Slim & Heal In 7 Days program.