Hey, I hope you are having a great Saturday. The family and I headed up to the local ski area to do some skiing.
While we were on the chairlift, I realized that the last time I skied was 15 years ago. Like riding a bike, I was able to get the hang of it pretty quickly. I did OK on my first try, better on the second and back into the swing of things on the third run.
It was a lot of fun to be skiing again. I am thankful that I was able to take care of myself over the last 15 years to allow myself to get back to skiing.
Today, I will share an interview I had with Charmaine Ironside, as we talked about body image.
CLICK HERE to watch the YouTube video interview.
In the interview above, you will discover:
- Who is Charmaine Ironside?
- 2 reasons why people struggle with beauty and body image
- The most common body image issues
- The difference between healthy and unhealthy body image
- The biggest cause of negative body image
- Why is positive body image important?
- 3 tips to cultivate a positive body image
I hope you enjoyed the interview.
If you would like more information about Charmaine Ironside, you can check out CharmaineIronside.com.
If you know someone who would be great to interview, please contact us one of these three ways.
If you have an injury story or something that would benefit health and fitness professionals, please contact me.
Rick Kaselj, MS
Here’s a list of interviews that might interest you:
- Best and Worst Foods for Bloating
- The #1 Worst Exercise That Ages You Faster
- 5 Biggest Workout Mistakes Men and Women Over 50 Make
If you want to know what foods will help you restore your natural vitality and get slim and stay slim, then click here to check out the Best Foods That Rapidly Slim & Heal In 7 Days program.