Knee injury recovery doesn’t mean ending your season prematurely or permanently. It just means being smart.
I get many questions about knee injuries, and I have been very interested in knee injuries since I flared up my knee a few weeks ago.
While surfing the internet then, I came across the Knee Pain Guru. I contacted him, and he was kind enough to share his insight regarding knee pain and injuries.
The interview is with Bill Parravano.
Enjoy the interview!
CLICK HERE to listen to the interview with Bill Parravano on 4 Techniques to Speed Up Knee Injury Recovery.
What Bill Parravano Shares in the Interview on the 4 Techniques to Speed Up Knee Injury Recovery:
- Who is Bill Paravano, and what is his vision of knee pain?
- How his own experience with knee injury lead him to become a knee pain guru
- Which exercises benefit the knee and around the knee areas?
- Essential keys to remember in bringing back balance to the knees.
- Understanding knee pain and knowing the right exercise program for it.
- It understands the differences between symptoms and causes of knee pain.
- I understand the massive role of proper water hydration and good nutrition in treating knee pain.
- The other factors can worsen knee pain.
- The techniques he created to speed up knee injury recovery.
To Learn More About Bill Parravano:
A few things you need to know about listening to the interview:
- To listen to the interview, scroll to the bottom of this page and click the play button symbol. If you do not have time to listen to it, click the “download” button and download it to your computer. Then you can listen to it on your computer when you like.
- Also, the interview is up on iTunes. You can listen to it here or subscribe to the iTunes podcast and get all the interviews when they are ready. Enjoy!
- If you use Chrome as your web browser, it can sometimes act up when playing the interview. I suggest listening to the discussion in another web browser (Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Here is a video explaining how to download the interview recording
If you have a neat specialization or business information that would be of benefit for fitness professionals to know about, please do contact me, and I would love to share it with the EFI world.
If you know of a fitness professional that may benefit from this, please forward it to them.
Rick Kaselj, MS
P.S. – If you liked this interview, here are some other articles that may interest you:
- Why Fitness Professionals Must Focus on Fascia
- How Life Coaching Can Help Your Training Clients
- Why Fitness Professionals Should Be Giving Nutritional Advice