We’ll be exploring how you could add a revenue stream to your website by creating native ads as another source of income if you’re ready to take your website from good to great.
Today is a different kind of post on affiliate marketing.
The interview is with Ryan Magin.
Ryan was a guy that went from working at a Home Improvement store into being a pro-BMXer, then a personal trainer, and then ended up building fitness blogs on the internet.
I have had people ask me about the business side of fitness. Many people see what I do with my website/blog and want a little more information.
The interview is perfect for the person that has a website/blog and is looking to improve their blog and add a revenue stream to their blog.
Enjoy the interview!
CLICK HERE to listen to the interview with Ryan Magin on Adding Revenue Stream to Your Website.
What Ryan Magin on Adding Revenue Stream to Your Website:
- How Ryan got into this fitness website stuff
- What is affiliate marketing
- What can fitness professionals do if they have a blog and how they integrate affiliate marketing into it?
- Different types of affiliate marketing
- How affiliate marketing works on your website
- How to start doing affiliate marketing on your blog without selling
- Why you should write on your blog when it comes to reviewing a product
- The best way to set up your blog posts
- The magic number of blog posts to hit to skyrocket your blog
- An easy way of thinking of ideas for your blog
- What are keywords, and why are they essential for your blog
- A way of increasing your traffic to your website to get more training and coaching clients
- Is affiliate marketing legal?
- Ryan’s crazy fitness story
- Who is Ryan Magin?
- How Ryan went from retail guy to fitness guy to internet guy
- Final affiliate marketing tips from Ryan Magin
A few things you need to know about listening to the interview:
- To listen to the interview, scroll to the bottom of this page and click the play button symbol. If you do not have time to listen to it, click the “download” button and download it to your computer. Then you can listen to it on your computer when you like.
- Also, the interview is up on iTunes. You can listen to it here or subscribe to the iTunes podcast and get all the interviews when they are ready. Enjoy!
- If you use Chrome as your web browser, it can sometimes act up when playing the interview. I suggest listening to the discussion in another web browser (Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Here is a video explaining how to download the interview recording
Please get in touch with me if you want to learn more about EFI’s certification programs or other services. I would be delighted to introduce you to the EFI community.
If you know of a fitness professional that may benefit from this, please forward it to them.
Rick Kaselj, MS
P.S. – If you liked this fitness business interview, here are some other articles that may interest you:
- How to Have Your Bootcamp Start Off As a Success and Not a Failure
- Strange Personal Training and Bootcamp Business Marketing Tactics
- 3 Steps to Getting More Medical Referrals